And we’re officially at the halfway point of yet another Fashion Week. Who did we see? What did we do? We have those answers for you; Sunday was a pretty low-key day, so enjoy it. Today is going to be intense.
- Rita Ora is a “bad b*tch” — per her — at, and in, DKNY. She IS asked about her role in 50 Shades of Grey.
- I talked to Katie Cassidy about her blog, and figure-skating, at Lela Rose.
In case you missed the rest of our coverage over the weekend because you were busy watching figure-skating, check it:
- Zosia Mamet refuses to speak to New York Magazine as a matter of principle!!! (And no, none of us know why.)
- A photographer was kind of perv-y to Bella Thorne at Lacoste, but she’s got it handled. (Don’t be pervs, photogs)
- We totally fell in love with Jamie Chung at Herve Leger, where some crackpot made a variety of starlets hold her underwear. Not like that. Well, kind of. (Don’t make people hold underwear.)
- And Nastasha Lyonne was awesome at Christian Siriano. If we may quote: “‘Well, I don’t want to be in a shitty outfit,’ she said. ‘I want to be in a good outfit. That’s why fashion is important.’” (We love that.)
- Dina Lohan and Ali Lohan and some other people who aren’t Lohans, at Nicole Miller. (Heather touched a Lohan, but she hasn’t gotten a rash yet.)
- The Heart Truth Red Dress collection was short one Jackie Taylor. (Actually, all these shows are short one Jackie Taylor.)
- And, finally, Kellen Lutz, you guys. He’s….he’s really special. (This is maybe my favorite thing that’s happened so far. Zoolander is envoked.)
- Alyssa Milano seemed cranky at Tadashi Shoji, but maybe she and Carrie Preston (adorable) are just in a feud. (Probably over which of them is, in fact, the boss.)
- We talked to Orange Is the New Black‘s Samira Wiley (she pays Poussey) at BCBG, and she is a lovely delight and was ALSO WEARING ORANGE. It’s true. It IS the new black. (She’s pretty.)
- There were SO MANY DUDES at Richard Chai. One of them was Spock, one of them was on One Tree Hill. (No hearts were eaten in the making of this post.)