Yesterday was Thanksgiving in Canada — happy Thanksgiving, Canada! — and Columbus Day in the United States, so many of you were off gallivanting on a three-day weekend (I hope. At the very least, I hope you were taking advantage of holiday sales. I myself bought a houndstooth blazer because I only have seventy-nine other blazers). We, however, brought you many an item. ICYMI:
- People looked a wide variety of cracked out at the Veuve Cliquot Polo Classic.
- Your Scandal recap put on its wine cardigan and really started drinking at work.
- Everyone from Natalie Portman to Jamie Lee Curtis came out to a benefit for the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, but only some of them did their hair.
- Can we talk about the fact that Birdman stars Emma Stone AND Naomi Watts AND Andrea Riseborough? These premieres are going to be chatter-worthy.
- Sarah Jessica Parker….well, at least we know she’s wearing a bra.
- The erstwhile Blair Waldorf wore some wacky pants.
- Hilary Swank wore a wedding cake.
- People threw a party and people…actually mostly looked really pretty good, honestly.