This week has been insane. Read these, while I take a bath in wine:
IMPORTANT if you love A DEAL and BRITISH PRINCES and LOVE and PROBLEMS: The Royal We is currently a mere $3.99 on Kindle and YOU NEED IT if you haven’t read it yet. Don’t you think? I do. I might be biased?
– Vanity Fair wonders, What Happens When Someone Leaves Millions to a Pet?
– Lainey talks about how Beyonce basically never speaks to the press anymore.
– Grantland’s tennis coverage is awesome, as ever. Read this: Mixed Troubles: Falling in Love With Nick Kyrgios and Genie Bouchard at the U.S. Open
– Grace Jones has a book coming out! (Celebitchy)
– Girls of a Certain Age is discussing a topic near and dear to my heart. WEEKEND BAGS.
– This app is amazing. Over at Cosmo: This App Can Help a Friend Virtually “Walk You Home” Late at Night
– I’ll just leave this here: Tom Hiddleston Does a Helluva Great Hank Williams’ Impression (Pajiba)
– This week’s recipe is a cocktail WITH COFFEE IN IT YES: The Black Hole Sun Cocktail (Imbibe)
– Speaking of, at Flavorwire: Drink and Magic Your Troubles Away at Toronto’s New ‘Harry Potter’ Themed Bar
– And, at The Toast: An Ode to Dana Scully