HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Hope it’s full of treats and no tricks.
– I know you’ll want to read Elle’s interview with Josh Jackson.
-- Vogue celebrates the best of Winona Ryder, on the occasion of her 43rd birthday this week. WINO FOREVER!
– Amy Poehler’s AMA is great. (For example, someone asks, “How do you treat yo self?” and her response is “fine leather goods.”)
– I love this: 10 Sexy Vintage Halloween Costumes. Spoiler: SEXY EBOLA is not one of them, but they’re quite awesome. (Retroette)
– This feels thematic: Glamour and grieving: How the Victorians dressed for death. (CNN)
– The Telegraph tells us how to recreate the most iconic wedding looks of all time.
– This is the sort of thing Vanity Fair does so well: The 50th Anniversary of New York’s Most Sensational Jewel Heist
– I know this is right up your street: A Visitor’s Guide to Jane Austen’s England (All Things Georgian)
– Oh god. The Peter Pan Live! promo. This is going to be a thing that happens to us. Although Allison Williams looks kind of weirdly cute in that hair. (Jezebel)
– Here’s Eddie Redmayne, if you found yourself wishing for him. (Celebitchy)
– Lainey takes on the rumors that Jessica Biel is pregnant (in short: she doesn’t know one way or the other).
– Have you seen DanRad rapping? He’s GREAT. (Gawker)
– Cosmo brings us many gifs of many braids. Braids!
– Helen Mirren is the new face of L’Oreal, which is just perfect. (The Cut)
– Also at The Cut, Rebecca Harrington attempted to “waist-train,” a la Kim Kardashian, with hilarious results.
– Look at this amazing cocktail menu/pop-up book! (Fast Company)
– This is interesting: A Visual History of 150 Years of Image Manipulation Before Photoshop. (Brain Pickings)
– I KNOW some of you will want to read this from our friends at Pajiba: A Quick Primer on What ‘How to Get Away with Murder’ Gets Wrong About Law School. Um, ALL OF IT?
– And the New York Times talks about red wine on Scandal and The Good Wife.