Today’s Royal’s Round-Up brings you Maximum Harry, puppies, suspicions, and Maxima eating a giant eclair. What more could you want?
Elsewhere here at GFY this week, we had much royals coverage in which you might be interested:
- First of all, The Royal We came out in paperback this Tuesday, bonus chapter and all! You can get it everywhere from Amazon to Target to your local indie bookstore, and we hope you love it. (If you have the Kindle or Nook version, it should have updated with the new chapter by now, just FYI.)
- We put together a HUGE post today celebrating Wills & Kate’s fifth wedding anniversary that I think (and hope) you might enjoy. It’s MASSIVE. So much gazing!
- While we were in the UK last week, Heather and I saw two fantastic exhibits of royal fashion. We took lots of pictures!
- Also last week, but you might have missed it as this happened after Royals Round-Up went up, the Obamas went to dinner with the Cambridges and Harry, and George welcomed everyone in his tiny baby robe.
– Obviously, we begin with this:
There is so much about that which I love — Harry and Michelle texting; Michelle’s dress; all the plants in that drawing room; Harry in general — but MOST OF ALL I think I love how funny the Queen is in it.
– The Telegraph has a story about Harry in which he tells a student that he probably won’t ever be king. Which…I hope not, because some shit would have to go down for that to happen.
– At The Mirror: Kate Middleton ‘still terrified of putting a foot wrong’ despite five years of royal marriage. Uh, is this really a story saying Kate’s doing it wrong by worrying that she’s doing it wrong? THE SNAKE IS EATING ITSELF.
– This story in People makes me laugh: How Princess Kate Is Preparing for Princess Charlotte’s First Birthday. Basically, the gist is, “we have NO IDEA, but it’ll probably be nice????”
– Harper’s Bazaar did a piece on what various celebs have worn to meet the Queen.
– And Tatler has a quiz testing your Duchess of Cambridge knowledge, on which I scored 100%. I should hope so!
This was quite charming:
— Heads Together (@heads_together) April 24, 2016