Looking at our sales data from all of this year’s shopping posts was a real snapshot of 2020: Y’all bought a LOT of face masks and also were very interested in caftans (in general) and also in sweatshirts. That seems about right, no? In case you were wondering, here are the top ten items Fug Nation bought from the shopping posts of 2020:
1.The classic HRH sweatshirt from our friends at Meghan’s Mirror
2. The specific madras face mask you all loved is sold out now, but it was from this seller (which I love!)
3. You were also very interested in the outdoor cushions from this Etsy shop. (Correctly, as they’re great!)
4. You loved this very cute Rose Apothecary sweatshirt.
5. And this hydrating sleeping mask.
6. You also were very into the True & Co v-neck bralette (which is currently back in stock), aka the ugliest and also most comfortable bra I personally own.
7. And were invested in this Olaplex gift set — now IS the time to deep condition your head, it’s true.
9. I personally also really love this tie-dyed sweatshirt that so many of you picked up.
10. And you all bought these elegant but also very comfy Eileen Fisher pants. They’re sold out now, but these are similar.
Like most websites, GFY uses affiliate links where available, in which cases we earn a little money if you click through and buy something. We can assure you that all items were personally chosen while we sat around drinking bathtub gin and watching football.