It’s really hard to be whimsical about Amy Adams’ outfits, because something about her and her wardrobe and whatnot does not invite whimsy. For a lady who was so bubbly and cute in Enchanted, a movie that could’ve swerved into annoying in anyone else’s hands, she herself doesn’t give you much to latch onto. Y’all, there’s a reason J.Lo is more fun to talk about, so clearly, Amy Adams needs to run off with somebody’s back-up dancer and then start performing dance music and wearing shiny sweatpants whose crotch flirts with her knees. This is tremendous life advice. And it’s FREE. You’re welcome, Amy.
Rock the vote, y'all:
- These are cute (17%, 678 Votes)
- These are totally... fine (31%, 1,235 Votes)
- These are zzz (33%, 1,322 Votes)
- These need help. MY HELP. (7%, 272 Votes)
- These are made of no. (13%, 530 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,037