Here’s the crazy thing. I actually like this much better in pictures than I did on television.
For one thing, I find her personality in interviews to be just…perplexing. She’s just so awkward. I don’t know if she’s shy or just kind of a weirdo or what her deal is, but I spend most of the time trying to figure out what’s going on. She seems to be beaming all her thoughts down from, like, an alien dimension, like there’s a delay between when she speaks and when she actually knows what words are coming out of her mouth. I imagine the conversations she used to have with Jason Sudekis when they were dating, and in all of them, there’s just basically a lot of staring. HOWEVER. I do think she is truly breathtakingly beautiful. So she has that going for her. And I think this dress is kind of groovy. It’s also the platonic ideal of the opposite of her Golden Globes gown. In fact, I am rather pleased that she put it away for the night.
I also just love this picture. It’s like, Harvey Weinstein is all, “NO. Weinstein. W-E-I-N-S-T-E-I-N. You know! MIRAMAX! I was Miramix! Now I’m…Harvey Weinstein! I’m Harvey Weinstein! You KNOW me!” And January Jones is like, “hmmm. I don’t know if that’s ringing a bell.” And he’s like, “PLEASE LOVE ME BLOND GODDESS.” And she’s like, “I’m tired of this now.”
Are YOU in favor of it?
- I love this dress. (62%, 7,613 Votes)
- I hate this dress. (5%, 550 Votes)
- I HATE BETTY DRAPER SO MUCH. (8%, 919 Votes)
- Ahem. Sorry. I had to get that out. (1%, 80 Votes)
- Now I can admit that I like it. (9%, 1,110 Votes)
- I...can't get a grip on her, and that includes whatever's happening with what she's wearing here. (16%, 1,933 Votes)
Total Voters: 12,205