ALERT: This week’s post has much Wills and Kate, as they had an outing today in which she wore pants (from the Gap) that I love. It’s a Labor Day miracle!
In case you missed it earlier this week, Wills & Kate had an outing at which they got hammered and eyeballed surfers (er, that’s sort of a very liberal interpretation of what actually happened).
– Wills and Kate are in the Isles of Scilly today (as you saw in the slideshow) and The Telegraph wrote an Informative Piece about it as a vacation destination. It looks very pretty. I sincerely wish I were there right now.
– Meanwhile, Prince Harry is still in Malawi– he MUST be getting back soon; duty calls, young prince — where he rescued an injured crocodile, per The Sun. No big deal!!!!
– This is entertaining, from Patricia Treble at Maclean’s: William and Kate are stars, but Charles and Camilla are sneakily proving to be the charmingly zany members of the royal family.
– Visit Britain has a good round-up of a variety of fashion brands that have the Queen’s Warrant, which I always find interesting. Also, if you want one of her cute, clear umbrellas, now you know where to get one!
– You’ll probably be interested in this: The true story behind the Downton Abbey tiara. [The Jewellery Editor]
– Princess Anne is in Russia at the moment and pictures are scarce for me, which I assume is because she’s there on SERIOUS CRIME-FIGHTING BUSINESS. You can see a lot of snaps on the UK in Russia Twitter account, though, like this one:
Ambassador Laurie Bristow introduces The Princess Royal to Governor Orlov upon arrival in #Arkhangelsk #Dervish75 pic.twitter.com/Ypl0g8ukkb
— UK in Russia (@ukinrussia) August 30, 2016
– I LOVE this coat on Crown Princess Mary:
On day 1 she attended the dinner at the House of Egede. pic.twitter.com/c35JRuFxZg
— Scandinavian Royals. (@crownprincely) August 31, 2016
And, next, further looks from Queen Rania this week, both of which I think are pretty darn fabtastic:
خلال جولة اليوم في حي الحرف في مجمع رغدان السياحي أحد مساحات العرض لأسبوع عمان للتصميم #أسبوع_عمان_للتصميم #تصميم #ابداع #الأردن #عمان #حب_الأردن Dropped in on Amman Design Week’s Craft District at Raghadan Tourist Terminal earlier today. A must visit for all! #ADW2016 #Design #Creative #Jordan #Amman #LoveJO
A photo posted by Queen Rania Al Abdullah (@queenrania) on
مع جلالة الملك قبل لقائنا بالطلاب الذين حققوا أعلى نتائج بامتحان التوجيهي في الأردن #الأردن #حب_الأردن With His Majesty, before meeting with top performing Tawjihi students this year #Jordan #LoveJO A photo posted by Queen Rania Al Abdullah (@queenrania) on