We have MUCH to round-up this week! Tiaras! Gowns! Omens! Men of religious orders! Giant crazy trousers!
If you missed it earlier this week:
AND WE HAD OUR FIRST OFFICIAL MEGHAN MARKLE SIGHTING. At polo. OF COURSE. (FYI, Wills and Kate and Harry are hosting a garden party at Buckingham Palace this Saturday, which I will cover over the weekend, so make sure you pop by.)
Elsewhere around the internet of interest:
– At The Telegraph: Meghan Markle invited to Pippa Middleton’s wedding as she is spotted ‘kissing’ Prince Harry. I think MANY of us thought she may have been invited all along.
– ALSO at The Telegraph, there is a rumor that Pippa is asking guests to bring two outfits to this wedding, . I sort of thing half of this stuff is just being completely fabricated. However, I am interested in seeing as many outfits as possible, so….
– FWIW, those kissing shots are not very kiss-y. They’re more like…hugs and possible pecks. [People]
– For more on the big doings in Norway over the week, jewelry-wise, The Court Jeweller has you covered.
– Her Majesty LOVES the Windsor Horse Show. [Town & Country]
And, on social media, I would be remiss if I did not begin with this piece of AMAZINGNESS:
— KISS (@KISSOnline) May 11, 2017
A group photo released by the Norwegian Court of King Harald, Queen Sonja and their guests at this evening’s gala banquet pic.twitter.com/z6CCR1fnYM
— The Royal Forums (@theroyalforums) May 9, 2017
I always like this dress on Letizia:
— Casa de S.M. el Rey (@CasaReal) May 11, 2017
“No, actually, I quite like all of our rugs.”
The President of Kenya, His Excellency Uhuru Kenyatta, met with The Duke of Cambridge today at Buckingham Palace. pic.twitter.com/u2G2jBZf44
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) May 12, 2017
[Photos: WENN, Getty, Backgrid, HAAKON MOSVOLD LARSEN/AFP/Getty Images]