It’s the end of the week, and — as I often do — I have found myself with a bunch of pictures set aside that I never did anything with, mostly because I never landed on a decisive angle. “But that’s never stopped you before, Rambly McEditYourselfPlease,” you might say. And that’s true. But the other part of the problem is that I was percolating them all as Fug or Fab pieces, and a couple of those is fine, but a string of twelve of those in a row felt like a bit much. Like, does Kourtney Kardashian look cute, or does that pattern evoke a swarm of maggots having a midday snack? Can’t decide. Does Maggie Q look hot, or like she got drunk at a party and couldn’t find a friend to snap her leather bodysuit? Can’t decide. And so on. If I put those all up in one consecutive chunk you would begin to wonder if Intern George had spiked my margarita with some herb that promotes wishy-washyness.
So I’ve decided to give the remaining chunk of outfits the slideshow treatment, and have y’all vote on your ultimate favorite and ultimate least favorite, with the rest of the individual verdicts being rendered in the comments. Enjoy!
Who's the best here?
- Kourtney Kardashian (7%, 660 Votes)
- Minka Kelly (10%, 945 Votes)
- Maggie Q (15%, 1,380 Votes)
- Lyndsy Fonseca (3%, 305 Votes)
- Autumn Reeser (2%, 210 Votes)
- Malin Akerman (16%, 1,504 Votes)
- Niki Taylor (3%, 269 Votes)
- Kate Walsh (20%, 1,803 Votes)
- Emma Roberts (4%, 359 Votes)
- Kaley Cuoco (5%, 507 Votes)
- Cassie Scerbo (1%, 79 Votes)
- Lucy Hale (6%, 574 Votes)
- None of the above, dude (7%, 628 Votes)
Total Voters: 9,223
And who was your least fave?
- Kourtney Kardashian (14%, 1,136 Votes)
- Minka Kelly (7%, 521 Votes)
- Maggie Q (3%, 243 Votes)
- Lyndsy Fonseca (4%, 351 Votes)
- Autumn Reeser (15%, 1,147 Votes)
- Malin Akerman (2%, 120 Votes)
- Niki Taylor (11%, 853 Votes)
- Kate Walsh (2%, 187 Votes)
- Emma Roberts (4%, 297 Votes)
- Kaley Cuoco (6%, 471 Votes)
- Cassie Scerbo (23%, 1,821 Votes)
- Lucy Hale (9%, 670 Votes)
- I loved them all, actually (1%, 53 Votes)
Total Voters: 7,870
[Photos: Getty, WENN.com]