A few things:
1. I have no idea what is happening around her midsection, because the dress doesn’t seem to fit Emma THAT badly in any of the other pictures;
2. Assuming whatever is happening around her midsection is a trick of the light or the angle, I wonder if I would be on board with this — in a Hooray For Sparkly Things/It’s Raining Hallucinogens/I Hit My Head On The Toilet And This Is How My Brain Wants To Design The Flux Capacitor kind of way — if Emma herself looked at ALL convinced that she should be wearing it;
3. Even if Emma herself looked at all convinced that she should be wearing it, I wonder if the fact that it looks like her dress is excreting bits of itself ruins the potential kooky-fun effect;
4. Even if ALL the above factors were cancelled out, THE HAIR. OH MY GOD, CHILD, THE HAIR.
First, the Chanel: Love it, loathe it, or eager to change it?
- Love it (13%, 873 Votes)
- Loathe it (51%, 3,429 Votes)
- Let me at it. (21%, 1,437 Votes)
- She looks FINE blonde, by the way. (14%, 951 Votes)
Total Voters: 6,690
As for Emma vs. January, what's your take?
- Emma wins (45%, 2,324 Votes)
- January takes it (7%, 367 Votes)
- I need to mix and match them into one outfit (10%, 538 Votes)
- I need to throw all of it into a Dumpster (38%, 1,977 Votes)
Total Voters: 5,206