Well, Fug Nation, last week your crystal balls told you to guess that Anne Hathaway would be the best dressed — she ran away with it with 73 percent of the vote) and that Julianne Moore would look the worst (38 percent), although she had Annette Bening and Angelina Jolie nipping at her heels (28 and 24 percent, respectively). Having seen what the ACTUALLY wore, now what do you think? Time to see if you hew to your visions or if somebody let you down.
Okay, who was the ACTUAL best-dressed Lead Actress In a Supposed Comedy or Musical nominee?
- Anne Hathaway (27%, 2,795 Votes)
- Angelina Jolie (27%, 2,775 Votes)
- Annette Bening (5%, 557 Votes)
- Emma Stone (38%, 3,874 Votes)
- Julianne Moore (2%, 219 Votes)
Total Voters: 10,220
Actual worst-dressed Lead Actress in a "Comedy" nominee:
- Angelina Jolie (8%, 735 Votes)
- Anne Hathaway (8%, 787 Votes)
- Annette Bening (13%, 1,201 Votes)
- Emma Stone (4%, 427 Votes)
- Julianne Moore (67%, 6,452 Votes)
Total Voters: 9,603