– Over at Lainey, you may be interested in this take on Ben Affleck’s (I think SUPER WASTED) rant about Tom Brady on Bill Simmons’s new show.
– They also have a lovely — and expansive — piece celebrating the one year anniversary of marriage equality.
– The New Yorker has a great salute to Lois Duncan, who died last week.
– Also great, at Lenny Letter: A Mary Anne with Kristy Rising: On the Enduring Legacy of the Baby-Sitters Club Books
– At Racked, and relevant to my interests: A Riddle Wrapped in an Enigma: How to Wash Striped Shirts
– Also at Racked: The Woman Who Makes the Met’s Fashion Exhibits Presentable
– The Stripe suggests we all have some winesicles.
– Jen Doll went on a group tour of Hawaii with her mother and a bunch of other 70 year old women, and her essay about it — on Cup of Jo — is lovely.
– Kind of related, this is essay on Jezebel: My Magical Night in Vegas With Celine Dion
– I really enjoyed this interview with Constance Wu, at Vulture.
And in case you missed anything at GFY this week, some highlights:
- We covered the NBA draft!
- And discussed the best products for curly hair.
- Parker Posey is my touchstone
- When GOOP met Solange (or, technically, hung out with, as I’m sure they know each other)
- Blake Lively has been TURNING IT OUT on her current press tour.
- You need to see Naked Dwyane Wade. Just trust me.
- Let’s look at some International Vogues!
- And the current stylings of Madame Celine Dion
- Don’t miss our coverage of the many wacky hats of Royal Ascot!