I was about to say that I’ve never seen Rosamund Pike in anything and then I realized that was a total lie: I absolutely saw her in the Keira Knightley Pride and Prejudice and, as I recall, she was lovely as Jane Bennet — although I did spend a lot of that movie being distracted by the fact that JENA MALONE was in it, as a Bennet (Lydia? One of the younger, troublesome ones), with an accent and everything. I just want to know how that happened.
I also kind of want to know how this happened, and if I ought to like it:
My instinct is….no. Like, this is kind of crazytown, right? There’s like sheer, and leather and sparkles and I think I saw that pattern last on a paper book jacket in 7th grade. And yet I must hand it to her for sort of cute-ifying this dress up with the chilled out tights and plain shoes. So maybe it almost comes around to being groovy? I honestly don’t know.
You tell me:
- Love it. (25%, 3,416 Votes)
- I can't deal with this. (17%, 2,384 Votes)
- It SHOULD be terrible, but it's kind of cute? Weird. (51%, 7,043 Votes)
- I have no opinion. (2%, 238 Votes)
- Seriously, where did Jena Malone come from to end up in a Brit remake of P&P? Rando. (6%, 781 Votes)
Total Voters: 13,863