Michelle Monaghan needs to land a juicy part in a decent movie, because I feel like she’s slowly Lake Bell-ing herself — you know, turning into a vaguely recognizable pretty woman who is in magazines all the time and attends events in intriguing outfits but doesn’t really ever seem to be in an actual PROJECT. Consider this a gentle nudge, Michelle (sorry, Lake. Maybe this upcoming year you will surprise me!).
Speaking of intriguing outfits. I kind of like this, but the texture of it also reminds me of the caulk-in-a-tube that you use to stanch any leak around your shower. So that kind of puts the kibosh, you know?
What do you think?
- HEAVENLY. (10%, 1,203 Votes)
- Horrible. (21%, 2,398 Votes)
- Not HORRIBLE, but kind of 80s, maybe? (52%, 6,092 Votes)
- TOTALLY. Like, I think Fallon wore this the night she got kidnapped by aliens and came back as Emma Samms. (6%, 721 Votes)
- Did that seriously happen on Dynasty? (2%, 255 Votes)
- Yes. (1%, 115 Votes)
- Maybe they can remake Dynasty and Michelle can play Fallon! (4%, 418 Votes)
- That's actually not a terrible idea. Michelle, call your agent! (4%, 449 Votes)
Total Voters: 11,652