This reminds me vaguely of that white patterned dress Michelle Williams wore recently.
I mean, I don’t hate it, but I definitely don’t like it as much. Maybe it’s that the platform pumps feel a little heavy for something that short. Maybe it’s because it looks like a tiny flower is growing up into her crotch. Or possibly it’s that the array of images look like a slideshow of all the pre-loaded sample photos that come on a Windows PC. And we all know that if you’re going to do some kind of weird screen-saver dress, you totally have to go with Flying Toasters. That was, I believe, etched on one of the stone tablets that got dropped before Moses could tell everyone God’s commandments. God really digs flying toasters. (Which is why they don’t exist yet. We have to EARN it, as a race.)
So… hell, maybe I do hate it. I don’t know. It’s precisely this kind of indecision that makes me grateful polls exist, so you all can help me work through these complex emotions.
First, the dress:
- Fab (10%, 1,406 Votes)
- Fug (40%, 5,843 Votes)
- Lesser but still not awful (36%, 5,163 Votes)
- Better than M.Williams's, but still not great (3%, 428 Votes)
- I wish this poll were funny (11%, 1,634 Votes)
Total Voters: 14,475
But let's get to the real issue: best screen-savers.
- Flying toasters! (25%, 2,568 Votes)
- The fish! (13%, 1,300 Votes)
- The kind where you type a sassy message, especially if you set it on someone else's computer (27%, 2,756 Votes)
- The 3D mazes (13%, 1,321 Votes)
- Slideshows of your loved ones. AWWWWW. (12%, 1,220 Votes)
- Those string-art games (6%, 562 Votes)
- You know what? We could be here all day. Let's just talk it up in the comments. (5%, 460 Votes)
Total Voters: 10,188