It took me a while to decide, but now I think like this outfit’s basic combo of tight and blousey:
It’s the sort of thing I wish the Olsen twins would wear — you know, offset the hobo robes with a little slink. But then Amy turned around, see, and that’s where my house of cards began to tremble like a picked-over Jenga stack.
I think Tiffani Thiessen wore that on Beverly Hills, 90210. On her FRONT. Probably with suspenders, but the exclusion of those here doesn’t diminish my discomfort.
Are you with her?
- Yes. It's funky fresh. (27%, 2,837 Votes)
- I was with her from the front, but now that I've seen the back I am quitting Team Adams. (22%, 2,224 Votes)
- I was totally NOT with her from the front, but the back made it awesome. (9%, 880 Votes)
- Wasn't with her from the front, still not with her now that I've seen the back. (35%, 3,644 Votes)
- TEAM THIESSEN. Just because. (7%, 754 Votes)
Total Voters: 10,340