EMMA: Hi, Milla.
MILLA: Hey, Emma.
EMMA: Interesting dress. It’s not very … Milla.
MILLA: Yours kind of is, though, actually. I like floaty stuff that also might maybe make parts of me look naked.
EMMA: Thank you. I was hoping America might be ready for me to flirt with sideboob.
MILLA: Oh, honey, America will never be ready for that. It’s never time for sideboob.
EMMA: Coming from a woman who once wore white electrical tape as a costume in a movie?
MILLA: I have lived. I have learned. I am wise.
EMMA: Come to think of it, why am I even considering your advice? Do we even know each other?
MILLA: I have no idea, kid.
EMMA: Where would we have met?
MILLA: We were both in Valentine’s Day.
EMMA: You weren’t.
MILLA: Really? I just assumed I was. Everyone else was. Why wasn’t I?
EMMA: Maybe if you flashed a little sideboob.
MILLA: You’re pushing it, kid.
First up: Emma.
- I love it like I love her aunt Julia: Unreservedly (13%, 1,042 Votes)
- I love it like I love her aunt Julia: I want to quit it, but I can't seem to (15%, 1,152 Votes)
- I love it like I love her aunt Julia: periodically, and with undercurrents of loathing (40%, 3,156 Votes)
- I love it like I love her aunt Julia: not at all (32%, 2,514 Votes)
Total Voters: 7,864
- Divine (47%, 3,643 Votes)
- Dreadful (9%, 702 Votes)
- D-unremarkable (44%, 3,460 Votes)
Total Voters: 7,805