First of all, if they ever really do make that live-action movie about Maleficent, Angelina IS perfect for it:
In this particular outfit, she’s also perfect for the role of:
- Bloomingdale’s most prolific/irritatingly gorgeous glove saleswomen.
- a woman who knows she could commit murder at ANY MOMENT and thus has equipped herself to NEVER leave fingerprints ANYWHERE.
- someone with a tragic and rare disorder wherein ONLY her hands and forearms are allergic to sunlight.
- a lady with a neurotic, near-debilitating fear of losing her gloves.
- Alexis Morrell Carrington Colby Dexter Dexter Rowan
- Joan Collins in the film adaptation of Joan Collins: I’m Joan F’ing Collins, a book I just now decided to write.
- a cat-burglar, duh. Who only cat-burgles with her arms, because who could clamber over window sills in that skirt?
- a smack-prone woman who worries that slapping men across the face with her gloves isn’t painful enough, but slapping them bare-handed is just too gauche.
- someone married to a dude with a previously undiscovered glove fetish. Quick, someone call TMZ!