Loads of stuff to cover in this slideshow, including an event with Wills and Kate AND GEORGE (on his first public engagement in the UK [beyond popping out on the balcony]) this morning. You guys, we really needed George this week. I downloaded a lot of George. (We’ve also got a fair amount of Harry.)
In case you missed it earlier this week:
– She, and Sophie Wessex, also went to Wimbledon yesterday.
– Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik are on the cover of Australian Vogue, and the photos look lovely.
– In British Vogue, the cast of The Crown looks glamorous and fantastic.
– In honor of the just past 4th of July, From Berkshire to Buckingham rounded up 10 Times Kate Wore an American Label. USA!
– The Dutch Royal Family took their official summer portraits this week (Max’s head must be okay):
— Albert Nieboer (@Royaleurope) July 8, 2016
– This looks pleasant. Well, except for the grocery shopping. Send someone out, Mads!