Harry is back, and he’s being adorable with children! Thank god.
Also, brace yourself, because Kate has a bunch of events coming up in the next few weeks. Just what we needed! We also are recapping Victoria, so catch up if you’ve fallen behind.
Elsewhere of interest:
– Our friends at What Kate Wore have all the deets on Kate’s upcoming engagements.
– Town and Country has coverage of Harry and Meghan’s recent date night.
– Vogue brings you some escapism: Vacation Like a Royal: Tracing Princess Margaret’s Footsteps Through Mustique
– Her Maj is now selling sparkling wine. POUR ME SOME. [Hello!]
– Max and Wax celebrated their 15th wedding anniversary this week, and Order of Splendor looked back at the ceremony. I LOVE Maxima’s dress.
– This is a really interesting piece at The Court Jeweller about a necklace of Diana’s (kinda. You’ll see) that’s currently up for auction.
And, as ever, your social media round-up:
Crown Princess Mary at the Danish Swimming Award 2017 via BilledBladet pic.twitter.com/b0EKIgqYAS
— Scandinavian Royals. (@crownprincely) February 2, 2017
Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia participated in the first podcast for their Prince Couple foundations website. pic.twitter.com/NM1QqYNRhq
— HRH Princess Sofia (@PRINCESSANSOFIA) February 1, 2017