In which Prince Harry tries his hand at surgery.
If you’ve missed it, we’ve now recapped the entirety of season one of The Crown. You can read them all here.
– We’ve got a date for Pippa’s wedding! (May 20th.) [Us Weekly]
– This is JUICY AS CAN BE, at the Daily Beast: Inside Prince Harry’s Scandalous Toronto Layover to See Meghan Markle. I have great sympathy for a love story in which a British prince falls in passionate and inconvenient love with an American, but I fear this might end badly. However, I do think it’s going to be interesting.
– Vanity Fair has rare photos from the Wallis Simpson/Duke of Windsor nuptials.
– BBC reports that Prince Andrew denies rift with Prince Charles over Royal titles, in a statement. UH-HUH. Wow, the Brits are releasing statements about everything now! (I totally imagine Fergie and Andy being like, “Harry’s statement went over well. LET’S MAKE A STATEMENT, babe!”)
– Kate and Harry went to a private event at the palace this week and Kate wore her red Preen again. Damn, she loves that dress. [From Berkshire to Buckingham]
– Vogue has a piece on “commoners” who married royalty, many of which you know all about, but it’s a fun look at everyone’s wedding gowns. (I LOVE Maxima’s.)
– Again, I totally recommend The Court Jeweller’s take on the jewels in The Crown.
I hope Kate — who looks lovely — made mild fun of William for having to wear these knickers last night:
— The Royal Family (@RoyalFamily) December 8, 2016
The only one of them who is pulling off the breeches is Philip, I think. But it’s a tall sartorial order.
Kinda confused by this skirt, TBH:
A photo posted by Queen Rania Al Abdullah (@queenrania) on