It’s the final Royals Round-Up of 2016! Although, never fear, we have a lot of royals coverage tee’ed up to go up over the next week or so, so please keep checking back, including a round up of The Year in Royal Babies coming your way tomorrow. (And if you missed any of our royals coverage this year, you can always use the handy drop-down menu to catch up; all the Royals Rounds-Ups can be found here, for example.)
In case you missed it earlier this week, Wills and Kate and Harry had an outing at which Kate looked VERY festive. We also put together a giant fashion retrospective of Meghan Markle, with the thought being that you cannot be too prepared.
And elsewhere around the internets:
– Heather and I talked to Vanity Fair for this piece, but I’d have linked to it anyway, because it’s interesting: Who Is Meghan Markle, Really?
– Also at Vanity Fair: The Year in Kate’s Hair. GOALS.
– You probably want to see Charlene and Al’s holiday card. [People]
– I enjoyed this, at The Court Jeweller: Jewels We Didn’t See on The Crown
And, in social media developments:
– The Brits released this final portrait celebrating Her Majesty’s 90th birthday:
I like Rania’s skirt:
خلال احتفال “جمعية جائزة الملكة رانيا العبدالله للتميز التربوي”، فخورة بالتربويين وممتنة لعطاء معلمينا والتزامهم بضمان مستقبل أفضل للأجيال القادمة #تعليم #معلم #الأردن #حب_الأردن Incredibly proud of the educators receiving this year’s Queen Rania Award for Excellence in Education (QRAEE) #Education #Teacher #Jordan #LoveJO
A photo posted by Queen Rania Al Abdullah (@queenrania) on
Kronprinsessparet, Prinsessan Estelle och Prins Oscar sänder en julhälsning från Tyresta nationalpark. God jul! The Crown Princess Couple, Princess Estelle, and Prince Oscar send Christmas greetings from Tyresta national park. Merry Christmas! #kungahuset #kronprinsessparet #tyrestanationalpark #godjul