I was standing next to a tall, blonde woman being photographed at a show two days ago, when another woman shoved me aside to take her own cell phone pictures. She then turned to me and said,” who is that, anyway?” “I don’t know,” I told her. “But you’re HER PR PERSON,” the woman informed me. “No, I’m not,” I said. She did not believe me. Fashion Week is weird sometimes. Here’s what we took in over the last two days:
– Uma Thurman made a very dramatic entrance at Donna Karan, then poisoned herself with a nut smoothie. Oh, wait. That last part was just on Smash.
– Molly Sims talked a LOT about barf at Carolina Herrera. (Carolina: “Keep me out of this!”)
– We caught half of a juicy story about Leonardo DiCaprio, and found out that the Carrie Diaries girls don’t hate each other yet. PLUS! An appearance from Fug Madness winner Vanessa Hudgens, looking totally cute.
– Katherine Heigl has a line of dog collars out now, you guys. That makes us kind of sad, especially since she was really charming at Reem Acra.
– Also, you HAVE TO SEE THIS. Katherine Heigl, at another event, told us of her worst fashion mistake and it IS BAD.
– But was classy and actually quite lovely at Marchesa. Where Nina Garcia threatened DEATH to someone.
– We harassed Nastia Liukin about the issue of wearing one’s tights over one’s ice skates. Sure, she’s not a skater. DETAILS.