I WROTE WORDS AGAIN. The Oscars have broken me. FAREWELL FUG NATION. See you on the lanai, and we can talk about this post full of models.
Fugger: Petra Nemcova
In which Karl Lagerfeld seems to have borrowed a child from someone.
- Tracy Morgan was BLINGED OUT at Badgley Mischka
- And we nearly asked Holland Roden to share a cab with us on the way to Naeem Khan. We have lots of questions about evil spirits to ask her.
- Because we had a light writing day yesterday, I STRONGLY advise you to read the fashion criticism Robin Givhan has been writing for The Cut. Well, you will enjoy reading it regardless of how much blah blah blah WE churn out: She’s such a brilliant writer.
– Nicki Minaj showed up at Herve Leger with two totally OVER THE TOP bodyguards, who seemed really to rumble with any wayward fashionista who crossed their path. One of them looked slightly like The Rock, and as ridiculous as the entire thing was, I’d like to just put it out to the universe that I would totally watch a remake of The Bodyguard starring Nicki Minaj and The Rock.
– We sat right behind Fug Fave Zosia Mamet at Rebecca Taylor and she was really charming. Also, I am completely photobombing her in this photo, and I did it on purpose, yes.
– You know who’s hot? Nigel Barker. So smooth. So suave. So handsome.
– We chatted with Selma Blair at Christian Siriano, and learned many things, including that her son has a beloved Marc Jacobs doll, which is very cute indeed.
– Ashley from Revenge was at Monique Lhuiller, and we did NOT as her why her character was the worst PR person in the universe. LOADS of other people were there, too, including Maggie Grace, to whom we spoke at length about SWORDS.