I quite want to like this, and from the bottom up I even do; from her hairline to her chin it’s also good, but good HOLY HELL… if there were such a thing a scroll-middle, this would be it.
I have many notes.
- GIANT BUGS.
- Are those roaches?
- Let’s say they aren’t. Let’s say they’re creatively rendered ants. Know what happens when you creatively render an ant the size of a roach? IT LOOKS LIKE A ROACH.
- I SERIOUSLY HATE COCKROACHES.
- Let’s say they are roaches. Making roaches in a bunch of pretty colors basically just means you’re making roaches in a bunch of pretty colors. Get it? They’re still roaches. This shirt is going to live on after the world is a smoking pile of post-apocalyptic embers, and when our new alien overlords get wind of it coupled with all the actual roaches still scuttling around, they will think we prized roaches above all on our strange planet and hand them all the mystical powers and advanced technology we humans have ever craved, and then suddenly the world will be populated with SUPER ROACHES who will resurrect Mischa from the grave, use her to engender some kind of human-cockroach hybrid, and then ultimately spread that species’ repellent seed throughout the universe. I hope Mischa can live with that.
- Does Raid make a body spray?
- Never mind — I think Axe is basically the same thing.
But this isn’t all Mischa wore recently after that Cannes triumph. In fact, maybe there’s an explanation for why she chose this blouse.