Because often these are more interesting than the U.S. ones.
Fugger: Katie Holmes
Some of these women look INSANE and other looks glorious and I hate to say it, but Jessica Biel is really working it. Maybe her surprisingly good Fug Madness run scared her straight.
Today was the day I marched around with a curling iron burn mark on my FACE, because I am that cool.
– We were standing so close to Solange at Milly that our hair may have started a conversation, but we chickened out of doing it ourselves.
– Debra Messing seemed to be having a great time at Dennis Basso, but she might want to be careful about shouting out her phone number. One never knows who’s listening.
– The Carolina Herrera show began with us entering through a Hall of Men. No, really. We assume Dita Von Teese didn’t enter that way because that’s what she does every other day of her life.
– Hugh Jackman is pretty damn delicious in person. Thank you, Donna Karan. Plus: bonus Katie Holmes sighting.
THE RETURN OF LOHAN. (Plus Katie Holmes, Anna Kendrick, and Miley. It’s a weird melange this morning. Brace yourselves.)
We need to discuss something very important: Is Will Arnett trying to Single White (Fe)Male Patrick Wilson, or the other way around? I bet you just did a double-take to make sure you knew which one it is in the photo; it is Wilson, but I feel like… just barely.
One more day of Fashion Week remains — and, in fact, one more show. ONE MORE SHOW, ONE SHOW MORE! By the way, you can tell how hot it was yesterday by a lot of these pictures. Many people look droopy and a lot of them look like they’re suffering from brain fever.
– We luxuriated in the GLORY that is The Blonds and the crazy that is Betsey Johnson, and spied the likes of Johnny Weir, Paris Hilton (AGAIN YOU GUYS, SHE’S BACK), Kat Graham (pantsless), and Tyra (pantsed) therein.
– I talked to Kat Graham at Jeremy Scott and she was charming. We chatted a bit about Vampire Diaries, and the issues that arise when your character never gets to change her clothes due to, you know, TEMPORAL ISSUES. (In case for some reason, you’re not caught up yet. Which is something you need to do.) We had to talk about something while Nicki Minaj made us all wait FOREVER.
– We announced to a certain CW someone that we are disgusting at Rachel Zoe, and it was true: it was HOT yesterday. Also, we spoke to Fruitvale Station‘s Melonie Diaz at J Mendel. She’s very into Pinterest right now.
–And, possibly most thrillingly, I spoke to Gabriel Mann at Nanette Lepore, and he squeezed my arm and used the words “hyper-sexual manipulations,” so I think we’re engaged now. MAZEL TOV TO ME!