Fugger: Katie Cassidy
deep and abiding display of mental sophistication, a lot of other stuff got lost. Let us rectify that.
– We luxuriated in the GLORY that is The Blonds and the crazy that is Betsey Johnson, and spied the likes of Johnny Weir, Paris Hilton (AGAIN YOU GUYS, SHE’S BACK), Kat Graham (pantsless), and Tyra (pantsed) therein.
– I talked to Kat Graham at Jeremy Scott and she was charming. We chatted a bit about Vampire Diaries, and the issues that arise when your character never gets to change her clothes due to, you know, TEMPORAL ISSUES. (In case for some reason, you’re not caught up yet. Which is something you need to do.) We had to talk about something while Nicki Minaj made us all wait FOREVER.
– We announced to a certain CW someone that we are disgusting at Rachel Zoe, and it was true: it was HOT yesterday. Also, we spoke to Fruitvale Station‘s Melonie Diaz at J Mendel. She’s very into Pinterest right now.
–And, possibly most thrillingly, I spoke to Gabriel Mann at Nanette Lepore, and he squeezed my arm and used the words “hyper-sexual manipulations,” so I think we’re engaged now. MAZEL TOV TO ME!
– Lady Mary (and…Ne-Yo??) at Carolina Herrera? Plus Christina Hendricks and also Rose McGowan, who continues to be hilarious, and like 300 other people. Seriously, everyone loves Carolina.
– Goldie Hawn attended Donna Karan and she was SO GOLDIE she turned herself into an adjective.
– TAYLOR MOMSEN ALERT. Wait. We saw Taylor, and the Biebs — of all our Fug Madness winners, we’re missing Aubrey O’Day, Bai Ling, Amber Rose, and Vanessa Hudgens. Hudgens, we may still see. PLEASE GOD LET BAI SHOW UP SOMEWHERE. Anyway, click through to see all the other yahoos we spied yesterday and pop over to The Cut to read all about our adventures.
– Nicki Minaj showed up at Herve Leger with two totally OVER THE TOP bodyguards, who seemed really to rumble with any wayward fashionista who crossed their path. One of them looked slightly like The Rock, and as ridiculous as the entire thing was, I’d like to just put it out to the universe that I would totally watch a remake of The Bodyguard starring Nicki Minaj and The Rock.
– We sat right behind Fug Fave Zosia Mamet at Rebecca Taylor and she was really charming. Also, I am completely photobombing her in this photo, and I did it on purpose, yes.
– You know who’s hot? Nigel Barker. So smooth. So suave. So handsome.
– We chatted with Selma Blair at Christian Siriano, and learned many things, including that her son has a beloved Marc Jacobs doll, which is very cute indeed.
– Ashley from Revenge was at Monique Lhuiller, and we did NOT as her why her character was the worst PR person in the universe. LOADS of other people were there, too, including Maggie Grace, to whom we spoke at length about SWORDS.
Anyway, we had a pretty great day:
– It started with a surprisingly good Project Runway finale, at which Alyssa Milano wore the abovepictured WTF. The article (and the slideshow, but only in the VERY LAST slide, so you can avoid if you want) contains mild spoilers in the form of the guest judge’s identity, descriptions of some of the eight collections, and guesses about who the finalists are, but no concrete information about that because we don’t know it. Consider yourselves warned anyway, just in case.
– We also hit up Nautica, which was full of shirtless and/or short-shorted (or both) male models, and most importantly, we talked to Dadshaw from The Carrie Diaries about what it’s like watching your TV daughter and knowing she grew up to get dumped by Post-It. There is probably something nerdy about the fact that we bypassed Colin Egglesfield and Josh Henderson to talk to Dadshaw, but I own that, and I love him now, so there.
– We ALSO saw darling of Fug Madness Zosia Mamet at Rebecca Minkoff (where Nicky Hilton was a total pill), where Janelle f’ing Monae performed live during the show and KILLED IT in impressive high-energy fashion.
– Finally, we’re pretty sure Bella Thorne thinks we’re totally stupid after we talked to her about Britney at Nicole Miller.