Fugger: Giuliana Rancic
– Nicki Minaj showed up at Herve Leger with two totally OVER THE TOP bodyguards, who seemed really to rumble with any wayward fashionista who crossed their path. One of them looked slightly like The Rock, and as ridiculous as the entire thing was, I’d like to just put it out to the universe that I would totally watch a remake of The Bodyguard starring Nicki Minaj and The Rock.
– We sat right behind Fug Fave Zosia Mamet at Rebecca Taylor and she was really charming. Also, I am completely photobombing her in this photo, and I did it on purpose, yes.
– You know who’s hot? Nigel Barker. So smooth. So suave. So handsome.
– We chatted with Selma Blair at Christian Siriano, and learned many things, including that her son has a beloved Marc Jacobs doll, which is very cute indeed.
– Ashley from Revenge was at Monique Lhuiller, and we did NOT as her why her character was the worst PR person in the universe. LOADS of other people were there, too, including Maggie Grace, to whom we spoke at length about SWORDS.
some non-naked Klum at BCBG, Alyssa Milano being the boss at Tadashi Shoji, and some Jonai at Richard Chai. It was SO hilarious to watch these three posing together with their matching come-hither squints. Nothing is more assured to make me go thither instead.
[Photo: Getty and WENN]