Well, we’ve seen plenty of Kim and Kanye at Paris Fashion Week, but OTHER PEOPLE did show up. (Sorta. This Fashion Week seems…well, if not underwhelming, at least whelming.)
Fugger: Dakota Fanning
We’re on the downhill slope for New York Fashion Week, but yesterday brought with it BRITNEY, Y’ALL.
- She is selling us lingerie via spoken word poetry.
- We also saw Connie Britton (among others) and bowed down before The Hair.
– Rebecca Minkoff put 3D glasses on all the seats for viewing her last five outfits — the patterns were supposed to jump out at us, I guess, although ours didn’t work. The front row had actual sunglass-style ones, though, and we wouldn’t be surprised if Zosia Mamet randomly wore hers around town just for fun.
– There were shenanigans on the Nonoo runway, after which we ran across Emma Myles (Leanne from Orange Is The New Black) and talked to her about her teeth on that show. She was a hilarious delight.
– Hilarrible Baldwin brought her baby — sans earplugs — to Carmen Marc Valvo. There, we spotted two MORE Orange Is The New Black cast members, Selenis Leyva and Jackie Cruz, who then also made it to Nicole Miller. That show is getting some GOOD publicity this week.
– At Monique Lhuillier, Jennifer Morrison’s hair looked terrible, and the world continued turning apace on its axis.
– We didn’t write it up, but we also saw Zimmermann. And while it was devoid of much potential future Middletonia, it DID have a lot of gold lamé, and hopefully we can rustle up some photos of it for you.
[Photos: Splash, Fame/Flynet, Getty]
- Lil’ Kim was SO unrecognizable at The Blonds that I didn’t even notice she was pregnant. Maybe that’s WHY she looked unrecognizable, though. I kind of just blew my own mind.
- Nanette Lepore brought us Edie Falco, Kelly Rutherford, Aida Turturro, and Condola Rashad (about whose rumored relationship with Orlando Bloom we did some snooping).
- AND THEN. WE HAVE GOOP AND KRUGER. I repeat, GOOP AND KRUGER.