Congrats on getting to the end of another week, everyone! How’s your holiday shopping coming along?
– We put together an EXTENSIVE list of our best and worst red carpet moments for The Cut this week, and you should read it. There’s A LOT of Lupita.
– Vogue confirms that Keira Knightley is pregnant, to which all of Fug Nation says, “WE KNOW.”
– Also at The Cut: I Tried to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. Here’s What Happened.
– Speaking of dating, I wish I’d thought of this: I Talked to People on Tinder About ‘Serial’ and This is What Happened. (Bustle)
– This is one of my favorite pieces of writing every year: The 2014 Hater’s Guide To The Williams-Sonoma Catalog (The Concourse)
–The New York Times asked staffers to name the best book they read this year. What was the best book you read this year? (Mine was probably Life After Life, which I realize came out last year. We were so crazed with The Royal We this year that I read like 5% of my usual number of books. I am making up for it in December, you guys! I read three books last week! Books are back on!)
– Speaking of books, Cosmo has a list of books they think every twenty-something woman should read. And it’s quite a good list — Joan Didion! A Tree Grows in Brooklyn! Roxane Gay!
– This is seriously super interesting, on Eater: Myth Busts: The Enduring Legacy of Breast-Shaped Glassware.
– This is also fun and festive, from All Things Georgian: A Miscellany of Christmas Pies, Puddings and Cakes
– I feel like many of you will relate to this essay from the Los Angeles Review of Books: The Christmas Movie: A Hate/Need Relationship
– Tatler asks you to vote on Britain’s Best Beard.
– Marrying the topic of beards AND Christmas, People StyleWatch brings you BEARD BAUBLES. PLEASE go look at this thing. Just do it.
– From Pajiba: They almost did a Muppets version of Into The Woods?!? This cannot be real.
– You probs want to see an adorable dog posing by a series of winter hats, right? (The Fashion Spot)
– Kiki Dunst and Landry are going to be in season two of Fargo? I hope Landry doesn’t kill anyone again. (Lainey)
– Celebitchy runs down the Golden Globes TV snubs.